No Products in the Cart
The Smok S2 RDTA deck is designed for SMOK TF-RDTA tank, which is made of Stainless Steel material, with 0.2ohm resistance and 510 Thread Type
HOW TO BUILD THE TF-RDTA S2 DECK:
1. Before starting make sure your hands are clean.
2. Taking the TF-RDTA S2 deck apart.
3. Installing the pre-wrapped coil.
Insert one end of your coil into the left-side holes, and the other end into the right-side holes.
4. Positioning and cutting the exceeding ends of wire off. Make sure the coil is fixed and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil is NOT touching the deck. Then cut the exceeding ends of wire off.
5. Cutting a strip of cotton and make sure its just larger than the coil you built.
6. Inserting the cotton, and placing it in the middle.
7. Then guide the ends of cotton wick through the holes below.
8. Cutting the ends and make sure its not too short and not too long.
9. Wet the coil with your e-liquid and adjust the wick.
There are inherent risks attached to the use of all rechargeable batteries. Special caution must be applied when working with Li-on or any other type of rechargeable batteries. They are extremely sensitive to charging characteristics and may cause serious injury, damage, or defect resulting from the improper use, modification, mishandling or misuse of the batteries or battery chargers in any form or shape at any stage of transportation or use. User must have knowledge on the charging, discharging, assembly and storage of these batteries before use. Use at your own risk!