No Products in the Cart
Nitecore D2 Intelligent Digi-charger
TheNitecore D2 is a universal intelligent charger which is compatible with almost cylindrical rechargeable batteries. D2 automatically detects Li-ion,Ni-MHandNi-Cd batteries as well as LiFePO4 batteries. Besides, an integrated digital LCD screen clearly displays charging progress, voltage, current and time. This Nitecore is the most advanced fully-automatic digital charger all over the world.
● Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously and each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently
● Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) and LiFePO4 batteries
● Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress
● Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
●Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
● Automatically detects battery power status,selects the appropriate voltageandcharge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection)
● Certified by RoHS,CE,FCCandCEC
● Made from durable ABS (fire-retardant and flame-resistant) / optimized charging design for IMR batteries / designed for optimal heat dissipation
Nitecore i4 Intellicharger
Nitecore i4 Intellicharger 2016 version has finally arrived! This highly anticipated upgrade to Nitecore's popular i4 battery charger comes with 100% faster charging speeds up to 1500mAh, expanded battery support for 3.7 and 4.35v batteries plus an improved display. The i4 is a universal, automatic smart-charger that is compatible with almost all types of rechargeable batteries, practically eliminating the need to own multiple chargers. Equipped with active current distribution technology, the i4 intelligently optimizes each battery slot for the appropriate charging current and automatically stops charging when finished. It's as simple as insert, detect, and charge.
|Input Voltage||AC 100~250V 50/60Hz 0.25A(Max) 10W DC 9~12V 1A|
|Output Voltage||4.35V 1% / 4.2V 1% / 3.7V 1% / 1.48V 1%|
|Dimensions||140 94.8 37mm|
|Compatibility||Li-ion/IMR/LiFePO4: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500,18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
Ni-MH(NiCd): AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D
|Output Current||1.5A x 1 / 0.75A x 2 / 0.5A x 2 / 0.375A x 4|
There are inherent risks attached to the use of all rechargeable batteries. Special caution must be applied when working with Li-on or any other type of rechargeable batteries. They are extremely sensitive to charging characteristics and may cause serious injury, damage, or defect resulting from the improper use, modification, mishandling or misuse of the batteries or battery chargers in any form or shape at any stage of transportation or use. User must have knowledge on the charging, discharging, assembly and storage of these batteries before use. Use at your own risk!